Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Blitz

Remy meets Santa...at Grandma and Grandpa's house!














Its the Christmas Bear! and it's eating Remy!


















No! I didn't steal the eggnog! Honest!


















Grandparents rock...


















I love Texas!


















cousins...













and more cousins...













Aunt Jamie and Aunt April.













A toast to 2009 and....














...to Scott and April!


















The best Celebration wine!


















Christmas in Fresno.














Grandma Julie and my new outfit!


















What are you lookin' at? Next year I will be taller than you...



















I love my new tractor from Grandpa Bob!





























Great Gram!


















Love from Grandma Karen!


















Meeting Aunt Pam and cousin Jenny!

No comments: